Treat Your Skin from Sunburn:- Are you serious for your skin sensitivity? Are you depressing due to bad effect of sunburn? If yes, leave it and come with us. Yes, it is true when you walk outside in sunlight than your skin affected earlier and you can see your skin going rough, dull and tan also. Today we are going to tell you how to treat Your Skin from Sunburn and we have some home remedies to break sunburn as soon as possible.
Research says that our skin needs antioxidant to protect from sunburn and other bad effects. You may get antioxidants by natural food and remedies also if you are using it to continue on your skin on regular days.
Beneficial Remedies to Reduce Sunburn Effects:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a natural home remedy that may found in every home in India. It supports to repair your dead skin and also works to enrich relaxing effect to reduce sunburn effects. It eliminates the inflammation under the skin by enhancing the moisture in dry and irritating skin.
- Green Tea: Green is one of the natural remedies that may help to recover sunburn skin. It protects skin against sun damaging rays, soothe burned skin and reduce redness as well. You can use it on the affected area to feel the cooling effect and you can soak this green tea bag in cold water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is a natural treatment for all skin types such as it removes skin infection, sunburn and play to lead in wounds as well. This vinegar can be applied directly to sunburn skin that will be relaxing for the skin. It has been proved to use as medicine on skin because it leads to blistering and peeling of skin.
Good Food to Prevent Sunburn:
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a highly recommended meal for everyone because it is rich of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. This combined property support to stay your skin soothing and reduce itchy sunburned skin as well.
- Vitamin C and E: Vitamin C and E are full of antioxidants because it neutralizes the free radicals that cause sun damage. Vitamin C works to protect your skin DNA from UV related rays, whereas vitamin E is mostly available in several oils which is very helpful for dry skin that affected in sun lights earlier. You may add vitamin E in food and apply oil as well on affected area.
What Should Apply To Stop UV Rays?
Use Natural Sunscreen: you need to use natural sunscreen to reduce sunburn effects. Natural sunscreen lotion & moisturizer deeply works to penetrates in the skin to stay minerals and zinc oxide which stop effect UV rays. Use recommended sunscreen lotion which should cure sunburn sunscreen lotion which acts to leave supple skin.