Home Remedies to Remove White Spots on Toenails:- White spots on toenails are a very common infection that is known as leukoderma and produce underneath the nail. Leukoderma is can feel on skin when starting to produce white lines or spots on nails. This is common nail disorders which also can affect you due to growing age, stress and various infections. Toenails generally also create by an allergic reaction, fungal infection and deficiency of mineral & iron as well. The research offered various Home Remedies to Remove White Spots on Toenails.
The toenail frequently found among women because they use nail polish and nail paint remover also that can badly damage your nails and produced a white spot on the nail. Toenails generally affect from various spots such as mee’s line, onycholysis and pitting but the white spot is one of the most general nail diseases which produces due to our careless.
Home Remedies White Spots On Toenails:
Here are some traditional home remedies which can prevent your toenails from white spots. These home remedies work without any side effects and you no need to any other medication after using these remedies.
Tea Tree Oil: tea tree oil is an anti-bacterial property that helps in cure of white spots on nails. This is a home remedy and popular to reduce fungal infection from toenails & fingernails.
- Add eight drops of tea tree oil into olive oil or thyme oil, prepare this mixture and apply on toenails.
- Leave this mixture on the nail for 10 to 15 minutes that will effectively work to remove nail infections.
Baking soda is highly valuable home remedies that easily found in every Indian kitchen because it is used to cook various foods. It plays as a remedy for health and you add to reduce toenails white marks.
- Prepare a mixture of a ½ cup of baking soda with a ¼ cup of peroxide, take a ½ cup of Epsom salt and ½ cup vinegar and mix these extracts in 4 cup water.
- Now deeply soak your toenails in vinegar for 10 to 15 minutes then apply this mixture on nails.
- After this processor cover your nail and you may apply this mixture daily for two weeks.
Lemon Juice is also used as antibacterial properties and this is easy to find in a home. Lemon is a curative remedy and full of citric acid solution.
- Take some fresh lemon juice and apply it on affected nails by a soaked cotton ball.
- Leave it for 10 minutes on your nails than wash it from fresh water.
White Spots on Toenails Treatment:
- Don’t use artificial products: toenail feels some allergies if you are artificial polish, gloss or other nail products that are responsible to increase allergy. You should stop using these products on your nail and apply natural home remedies to treat nail.
- Cosmetic treatment: you can take better treatment from cosmetic or derma clinic to get spotless nails.
How To Get Rid Of White Spots On Nails Overnight:
Moisturizer is a healthy solution to protect your toenail to get rid of white spots. Apply a moisturizer that works on before sleep and you can leave moisture for the whole night to get a better result.
White Spots on Toenails after Pedicure:
Dry skin also the biggest cause of white spots on nails than vitamin e is a natural option to reduce nails dryness. You can use any lotion and natural oil with the consistency of vitamin e after a pedicure. For example, argan oil stays your nails moist and soft.
White Spots on Nails Vitamin Deficiency:
Sometimes white spots produce on your nails due to deficiency of vitamins. To get rid of white spots from nails you should add vitamins in your daily diet. Vitamin c essentially works to increase nail beauty such as eat oranges and grapefruits and you may drink juices also.
Conclusion Of Home Remedies to Remove White Spots on Toenails
The nail is the natural formation of the human body that helps to pick things up because of nail support to covering the finger. As well as toenails support to grip objects and we there are lots of ways to care toenails that we described clearly. Nails can safe by having a healthy diet and natural home remedies to protect nails from fungus and white spots.