We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. ‘reviewskart.co.uk‘ is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 United States Code Section 512(c). A copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners if you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the ‘reviewskart.co.uk‘ website. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information.
To more easily facilitate the process, we have provided a form for your use on our contact us page. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively, you may make a written notice via email or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing on ‘reviewskart.co.uk.’
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringing If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the tasks that you claim are infringing on ‘reviewskart.co.uk.’
- ‘Specific identification’ of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit ‘reviewskart.co.uk’ to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is discovering.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow ‘reviewskart.co.uk’ to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which we can connect with the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of did not authorize by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing on ‘reviewskart.co.uk.’
- Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org